American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 - American Express is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Customer Service Analyst Apply Online @ official website
American Express Recruitment Notification - American Express Career Notification for Customer Service Analyst role | American Express job opening Online Application. American Express is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Service Analyst positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with American Express, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Service Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Service Analyst|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About American Express :
Detailed Job Description :
1. Function Description
- Global Payment Services (GPS) is responsible for processing CM remittance for all proprietary American Express markets globally. Reporting to the Team Leader, this position is responsible for the day-to-day processing of remittance across various markets/regions.
2. Purpose of the Role
- You will be required to ensure the day to day processing of remittance is captured timely and processed in line with our compliance requirements, therefore ensuring a positive customer experience.
- All incoming remittances to be accurately processed within SLA
- Reconcile remittance (payment) for Consumer, Corporate and BTA Cards.
- Obtain posting instructions from program administrators and ADM (GCS) for unidentified payments.
- Work on emails from internal and external customers, performing analysis and due diligence on payments received.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Educating clients to address behavior related to remittance (payment).
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring service level agreements are met for unidentified items and email enquiries.
4. Critical Factors to Success
- Knowledge of the current payments landscape is key, as well as a current understanding of the Payment life cycle is seen as vital for this role.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduate with 0-3 Years Experience
- High degree of American Express systems knowledge including, Globestar, GSP/WSP will be preferred.
- Should have working knowledge on MS Office tools especially MS Excel
- Candidate should have ability to work as part of a team ensuring personal and team goals are achieved
- The ability to organize and manage deadlines, adapting your time to changing priorities to meet the needs of the department.
- Flexible and adaptable to ever changing environments, embracing change.
- Strong Communication Skills – Varying Audiences.
- Shift Timings: 24*7 from Monday to Saturday depending on markets serviced.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Service Analyst post at American Express includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
American Express Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the American Express Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana