American Express Recruitment 2020 | Collection Specialist | Any Degree | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : American Express – The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
||Company Name||American Express|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Collection Specialist|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Collection Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- High Balance Past Due is a fast-paced result-oriented process. All conversations are about overdue payments.
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through Inbound/Outbound, Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact efficiency and collection.
- Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks, Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
Skills Required for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- 1-3 Years’ experience in Collections & Customer Servicing.
- Experience in 24×7 work setup is required
- Ensure maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Ability to have a good conversation with Customers to drive performance on effective Collections & Customer Service
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a systematic meaningful manner
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills. Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
- Quick thinking ability to look for solutions for card members is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for American Express Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for American Express Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.