Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 | Ameriprise India has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MCA candidates for Process Trainee- Technology | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ameriprise India has to recruit candidates for Process Trainee- Technology positios through off campus in Gurugram Haryana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ameriprise India you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Process Trainee- Technology includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Ameriprise India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Trainee- Technology|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Ameriprise India
Ameriprise India : With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Detailed Job Description For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021
- Technology Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring high availability of a suite of applications in the production environment.
- You will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process.
- You will lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment.
- This position suits a person who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues.
Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Manage and Lead service restoration/recovery of applications while leading technical resources(participating) during service restoration process.
- Ability to drive production incident bridge calls for P1 and high priority P2 incidents.
- The ability to assist/ manage team with troubleshooting efforts: log file analysis and research for Distributed technologies (JAVA, Oracle , Windows server, Unix, Informatica,. Net)
- Assess & recommend solutions for permanent fixes to improve application stability and resiliency
- Should be open to learn new technologies/tools.
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure application availability and response times, batch processing SLAs/OLAs are met and or exceeded.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
- Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
- Send Various health check status reports to the leadership
- Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
- Recommend robust solutions utilizing pragmatic judgment, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively helps maintain high availability, resiliency and stability of applications.
Processes, Standards & Best Practices
- Incident management – logging, prioritizing and resolving incidents and track them against various SLAs using Service Now tool.
- Problem management – Resolving recurring incidents permanently, performing break fix root causes and coordination with Development teams for fix implementation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience.
- 6 months of 24×7 production support experience required
- 6 months of experience with two or more technologies listed below:
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Windows server
- Service Now
- Informatica Power Center
- UNIX Scripting
- ITIL Understanding
- Experience using application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).
Documents to be Carried for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ameriprise India this hiring for which position ?
Ameriprise India hiring candidates for Process Trainee- Technology position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires