Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 - Ameriprise India has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MCA candidates for Process Trainee- Technology Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 - Ameriprise India has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MCA candidates for Process Trainee- Technology Apply Online @ official website
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ameriprise India has to recruit candidates for Process Trainee- Technology positions through off campus in Gurugram Haryana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Ameriprise India you can use this recruitment.
|Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Trainee- Technology|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Process Trainee- Technology includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (12.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Technology Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring high availability of a suite of applications in the production environment.
- You will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process.
- You will lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment.
- This position suits a person who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues.
Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Manage and Lead service restoration/recovery of applications while leading technical resources(participating) during service restoration process.
- Ability to drive production incident bridge calls for P1 and high priority P2 incidents.
- The ability to assist/ manage team with troubleshooting efforts: log file analysis and research for Distributed technologies (JAVA, Oracle , Windows server, Unix, Informatica,. Net)
- Assess & recommend solutions for permanent fixes to improve application stability and resiliency
- Should be open to learn new technologies/tools.
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure application availability and response times, batch processing SLAs/OLAs are met and or exceeded.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
- Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
- Send Various health check status reports to the leadership
- Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
- Recommend robust solutions utilizing pragmatic judgment, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively helps maintain high availability, resiliency and stability of applications.
Processes, Standards & Best Practices
- Incident management – logging, prioritizing and resolving incidents and track them against various SLAs using Service Now tool.
- Problem management – Resolving recurring incidents permanently, performing break fix root causes and coordination with Development teams for fix implementation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience.
- 6 months of 24×7 production support experience required
- 6 months of experience with two or more technologies listed below:
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Windows server
- Service Now
- Informatica Power Center
- UNIX Scripting
- ITIL Understanding
- Experience using application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ameriprise India Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021,
Ameriprise India off campus,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Ameriprise India interview,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Ameriprise India hiring,
Ameriprise India job openings,
Ameriprise India career,
Gurugram Haryana Job Vacancies,
Ameriprise India job vacancies,
jobs in Gurugram Haryana,
jobs in Ameriprise India,
Process Trainee- Technology job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,