Ameriprise India - Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive is recruiting Graduate Degree candidates for the role of Process Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Process Trainee role | Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Process Trainee positions in Gurugram Noida. Candidates who have completed their Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Process Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Trainee|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Noida|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive :
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Detailed Job Description :
The candidate will be responsible to work with advisors and clients regarding service issues, requests, policies, procedures, and information on accounts. Communication with advisors via system to assist them with their queries, open issues and resolve high level problems in timely manner. Emphasis is on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiate advisors’ practices. To provide brilliant customer service by responding to advisor and client inquires in fact pace, customer-focused environment
- Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit. No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
- Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
- Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions. Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
- Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduate/ Post- Graduate in finance / commerce/ business management/ operations discipline Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage.
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage. Desired experience of 0-2 years in the field of brokerage and a Strong academic background/ orientation will be an added advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Process Trainee post at Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ameriprise India )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ameriprise India – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ameriprise India ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ameriprise India ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Noida
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,