Ameriprise India is currently recruiting candidates for Process Trainee positions in Gurugram Noida. Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Notification. Candidates who have completed their Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ameriprise India, this is your chance to apply.
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive
Ameriprise India is recruiting Graduate Degree candidates for the role of Process Trainee. Here, you will find information about the Process Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Overview
|Gurugram , Noida
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
The candidate will be responsible to work with advisors and clients regarding service issues, requests, policies, procedures, and information on accounts. Communication with advisors via system to assist them with their queries, open issues and resolve high level problems in timely manner. Emphasis is on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiate advisors’ practices. To provide brilliant customer service by responding to advisor and client inquires in fact pace, customer-focused environment
- Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit. No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
- Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
- Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions. Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
- Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduate/ Post- Graduate in finance / commerce/ business management/ operations discipline Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage.
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage. Desired experience of 0-2 years in the field of brokerage and a Strong academic background/ orientation will be an added advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Process Trainee post at Ameriprise India includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ameriprise India Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Ans. Ameriprise India Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Noida