Anna University Recruitment 2020 | Associate, Junior Associate & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 25.06.2020 | Anna University Application Form @ annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited though Mail for the following positions in the AIC-AU Incubation Foundation, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 sponsored by Atal Incubation Mission, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India, New Delhi. It is going to fill up 05 vacancies and these vacancies are allocated for following posts Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate & Technical Associate Posts. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt can use this Anna university Chennai job opportunity. Interested candidates should send the filled-in application form with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials by mail or online on or before 29.06.2020.
Aspirants will be recruited on Test/ Interview basis. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents. Aspirants should hold Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E or B.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Anna University job applications are collected by mail only. Anna University application form and AU Chennai recruitment notification is available in official website (annauniv.edu). The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
|Organization Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate & Technical Associate|
|Qualification||MBA / BE / B.Tech / Diploma / Degree|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu , Chennai|
|Salary||Rs.15000 - Rs.25000|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||submit the application via mail : 29.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate & Technical Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Anna University Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the AU notification, Anna University allocates overall 05 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Professional Assistant & Clerical Assistant Vacancies
- Senior Associate: MBA with at least 2 years experience.
- Associate: A degree in commerce.
- Junior Associate: Any stream of Arts and Science with relevant experience.
- Technical Associate: BE / B.Tech / Diploma with relevant experience.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Test / interview will be conducted for selection of suitable aspirants for Latest Anna University Jobs 2020.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the application through Mail or Online mode only.
- Mail address: [email protected].
- Online Portal: http://www.annaincubator.org/
How to apply Anna University Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice – AIC ANNA INCUBATOR” click on the advertisement.
- AU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up AU Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Anna university Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends
[[ Register Here ]]