Anna University Recruitment 2023 - Anna University has announced 08 Vacancies for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II Posts. Last Date to apply
Table of contents
- 1 Anna University Recruitment 2023 - Anna University has announced 08 Vacancies for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II Posts. Last Date to apply
- 2 Anna University Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply Anna University Recruitment 2023 :
- 4 Anna University Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Anna University Recruitment - Anna University Recruitment 2023 for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II job Notification | Anna University Recruitment Notification. The Anna University Recruitment 2023 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II posts. This notification was announced on , and applications are open to BE, B.Tech, M.E candidates for 08 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Anna University Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.E|
|Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 18,000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Anna University :
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Chennai. It was originally established on 4 September 1978 and was named after C.N. Annadurai, the first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Anna University Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
Anna University has released 08 vacancies for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||08|
Education Qualification :
As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Assistant -I,||ME/ M.Tech|
|Project Assistant -II||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Assistant||Not Mentioned Notification|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II - Rs. 15,000 – 18,000/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Assistant -I,||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Project Assistant -II||Rs. 15,000/-|
selection process :
How to apply Anna University Recruitment 2023 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Anna University Recruitment 2023 for Project Assistant -I, Project Assistant -II posts through offline (by postal) mode from to . To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Anna University website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before .
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|The Director, AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM, Anna University , CEG Campus Chennai – 600025|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply|
|Last date to apply|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Anna University Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Anna University Recruitment 2023 Application form
Download Apply Form
Anna University Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You