Ansys Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : ANSYS – ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
|Details Of Ansys Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for helping the Ansys Learning Forum community of industry engineers, students, educators and researchers by providing answers to a wide variety of posts ranging from the usage of Ansys Products to fundamental physics to questions on Ansys Innovations Courses. The Technical Support Engineer will be an integral part of the technical support team working closely with its members on different aspects of the Ansys Learning Forum to expand its outreach and impact on the global Ansys community. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, innovative, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
- Interact with customers in Ansys Learning Forum discussions to answer questions on the usage of Ansys electronics products, physics of electrodynamics and electronics focused Ansys Innovations Courses, in order to enhance customer experience with Ansys products and learning offerings
- Expand forum learning base of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
- Work closely with the technical support team on broadening customer forum engagements and growing forum infrastructure
- Personally own the customer forum experience, practice positive messaging, always be courteous and tactful in all forum interactions
- Ensure the outmost customer satisfaction with their overall forum experience
Skills Required for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
- Experience with using commercial or in-house EDA software for real world, industry level applications is desirable
- Customer service aptitude
- Knowledge of web development tools and API programming is a plus
- Available for occasional travel (about 5%)
Documents to be Carried for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.