Antal Off Campus Drive 2020 | Big Data Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Antal International – Antal International is a global executive recruitment organisation with over 130 offices in more than 30 countries. We have offices in United Kingdom, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE
||Company Name||Antal International|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Big Data Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Big Data Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Antal Jobs 2020 :
- Collaborate with architects, business users, source (data) team members for discovering data sources and tech feasibility for fetching the same into the consolidated data environment/platform
- Iteratively design and build core components of our Data Platform (Hortanworks Big Data implementations with ecosystem products such as Kafka, Spark Streaming, Hive, Sqoop, MySQL and <one BI tool> etc)
- Take ownership of design & development processes, ensuring incorporation of best practices, sanity of code and versioning into different environments through tools like git etc
- Ability to draw intelligence from structured, non structured, large and complex data sets to meet functional and non functional business requirements
- Ability to steer the team members for unit development and troubleshooting the development/production issues
- Proven ability to operate in mix mode of incremental development, production support and support to business for their impromptu data quests
- Willingness to participate and provide adheareable inputs, triaging the dependencies to the quarterly (team deliverables) planning
Skills Required For Antal Jobs 2020 :
- Iteratively design and build core components of our Data Platform
- Process structured and unstructured data, validate data quality, help to design automated data quality tests in Data Platform.
- Interact with a large range of proprietary and open data sources, leveraging data in all sorts of formats including files
- Assist in the development and support of data sets required by the business.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, data scientist, business team members on project planning and goals.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements – automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Help scale the data science models into production-level models that can handle real-time data
Documents to be Carried for Antal Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Antal Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.