Aon - Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of Business Analyst – Fresher Apply Online @ official website
Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Business Analyst – Fresher role | Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Business Analyst – Fresher positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Analyst – Fresher post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst – Fresher|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 :
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are committed as one firm to our purpose, united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Detailed Job Description :
- 0 – 3 years experience of requirements management tools e.g. Auzure DevOps, Jira
- Analysis and specification of client requirements
- Accurate documentation of requirements and input to solution design
- Produce clear, unambiguous, and grammatically correct documentation, often under time pressure.
- Fact finding, facilitation and brainstorming to get to a complete set of requirements.
- Capturing requirements in a logical manner as input to the IT development teams
- An understanding of the core product sets and functional capabilities.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Agile and waterfall
- Experience of data analysis and process development methods
- Negotiating with clients regarding alternative options or approaches to meet their requirements.
- Monitor change control from a scope, cost, and quality perspective.
- Contribute to project debrief and lessons learned sessions.
- Provision of reports on project progress to the Partners and management team as required.
- Influence other analytical resources to adopt common standards of requirements analysis.
- Awareness of change management and implementation challenges associated with implementation.
- Business Analyst with significant experience working in professional services environments on large projects for high profile clients, have experience with client-facing software implementation and / or actuarial model delivery projects, for instance being able to challenge developers and testers on solution options appropriateness (e.g., SQL database design and build, web-based user interface design and build, actuarial software design and build etc.).
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Agile PM tools such as JIRA
- Experience in P&C Insurance industry a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data; Confident and self-driven individual; has Can-Do attitude; Ability to work in teams and do multi-tasking; ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Analyst – Fresher post at Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Aon )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Aon – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Aon ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Aon Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Aon ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,