Aon Hewitt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | MBA, PGDM, CFA, CIPM | Bangalore, Karataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Aon Hewitt – Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon professional services, aviation, energy, environmental, power, risk management, insurance, actuarial & analytics, brokerage, crisis management, marine, consulting, reinsurance, human resources, property, casualty, financial services, construction, claims consulting, and space
||Company Name||Aon Hewitt|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||MBA, PGDM, CFA, CIPM|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Aon Hewitt Jobs 2020 :
The position provides support to the firm’s investment consulting operations in the execution and delivery of investment consulting services to external clients. The individual will primarily be responsible for the coordination and completion of research tasks, data collection and analytical work including client presentations for a variety of regional offices around the globe
- Candidates with 1-3 years’ experience in financial services either in investment consulting, portfolio management, capital markets, investment banking, corporate banking, equity or fixed income research, financial services consulting (big 4 firms) or risk management.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting the Global Client Reporting /Investment Manager research/Global Asset Allocation or Operational Due Diligence teams of AON across global locations.
- Research, data collection and analytics on defined benefit pension schemes and their investment activities
- Producing quarterly and monthly market commentary covering various asset classes such as equities, fixed income, hedge funds, real estate, private equity, etc. for all major economies across the globe.
- Responsible for carrying out performance measurement, attribution analysis and performance appraisal of various scheme related fund managers.
- Preparation of periodic investment monitoring reports and/or manager search reports to analyze performance of individual managers as well as overall scheme performance.
- Preparation of manager meeting packs, manager search reports, manager analytics and data collection support for investment manager research and selection
- Preparation of ad hoc client presentations on overall scheme performance on need basis
- Offshore research and data collection support for ad hoc activities related to investment manager research and selection
- Responsible for conducting macroeconomic research and providing macroeconomic reports and financial market updates on various asset class performance across different geographic regions.
Skills Required For Aon Hewitt Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and background experience in financial services space, specifically in investment management industry and/or portfolio management.
- Very good understanding of various financial asset classes and their risk return profiles
- Practical knowledge of MS Office product suites and working knowledge of VBA/Excel Macros
- High levels of interest towards pursuing a career in the Investment Consulting space
- Disciplined and professional approach in delivering results and ability to act as successor for the next role and take up additional responsibilities
- Takes complete control and responsibility of deliverables and possesses ability to convince the onshore customers and respective team leads with right reasoning and presentation of facts.
- Ability to deal with mid to senior stakeholders with good articulation skills
- Good communication and customer service skills with both onshore and offshore stakeholders and exhibits high level of cultural sensitivity.
- Self – motivated individual who takes additional team initiatives than required by the role without external motivation.
- Collaborative team player with willingness to participate in wider company or team initiatives.
Mandatory Skills :
- Good communication & high level of cultural sensitivity
- Self-motivated individual who takes additional team initiatives
- Candidates with experience in using third party market databases such as Data stream, Bloomberg would be preferred, but not mandatory.
Documents to be Carried for Aon Hewitt Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Aon Hewitt Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.