AP Police Recruitment 2020 | Scientific Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 22.11.2020 | Apply online for AP Police Direct Recruitment @ slprb.ap.gov.in
AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has recently released the notification [Rc. No.04/R&T/Rect. 1/2020] on 02.11.2020 for direct & limited recruitment to the posts of Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory. As per the AP Police recruitment 2020 notification, overall 58 vacancies are allocated for APSLPRB Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh those candidates can make the online the registration from 02.11.2020 @ slprb.ap.gov.in. The last date for submission of AP Police Recruitment 2020 application is 22.11.2020.
Andhra Pradesh AP Police Recruitment 2020 apply online and SLPRB AP notification is available @ slprb.ap.gov.in. Aspirants must possess M.Sc Degree and age limit should be 42 years. AP Police Scientific Assistant selection will be based on Written Examination. Selected candidates will be placed at Andhra Pradesh state. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of AP Police latest vacancy, upcoming AP SLPRB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Satet Govt Jobs, Police Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientist Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||58 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Guntur , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.28,940 - 78,910 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientist Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (14.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for AP SLPRB Scientific Assistant Vacancy
Total Vacancies: 58 Posts
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Scientific Assistant (Physical) Post Code 11||18 (Gen-09, ESM-01, BC-04, SC-03, ST-01)|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||17 (Gen-09, ESM-01, BC-03, SC-03, ST-01)|
|Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology)||22 (Gen-10, ESM-01, BC-06, SC-04, ST-01)|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical) Post Code 12||01 (SC-01)|
- Aspirants must possess M.Sc Degree from recognized university.
|Scientific Assistant (Physical) Post Code 11||M.Sc with 1st or 2nd Division in Physics/Forensic Science with Physics as special subject|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||M.Sc with 1st or 2nd Division in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry as subject or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Toxicology as special subject|
|Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology)||M.Sc with 1st or 2nd Division with Biology or Zoology or Botany or Microbiology or Bio-Technology or Forensic Science with Biology as specialization|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical) Post Code 12||M.Sc with 1st or 2nd Division in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry as subject or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Toxicology as special subject|
- Candidates upper age limit should be 42 years.
- 42 Years as on 01-07-2020 (SC/ST/BC/AP Govt Employee+5 Yrs.)
- AP Police selection will be based on Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for OC/ BC/ Other State candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST of AP candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online Mode.
Steps to apply Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Scientific Assistant posts, click on the advertisement.
- AP Police APP notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find the apply link.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online