Apex Group Recruitment Notification for Deskside Support Engineer positions, Apex Group Career 2023 Notification was officially announced by Apex Group on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Apex Group, this is your chance to apply.
Apex Group Career 2023
Apex Group is recruiting Degree candidates for the role of Deskside Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Deskside Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Apex Group Career 2023 Overview
|Deskside Support Engineer
|1 - 3 years
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Onsite IT support for the office
- Maintaining the IT infrastructure of the office
- Support office technologies and EUC hardware onsite inc. building and repairing laptops and desktops
- Deployment of IT equipment to new starters
- Collection of IT equipment from leavers
- Printer support
- Hands & eyes support for remote teams e.g., support network team to deploy infrastructure and resolve onsite issues
- Network cabling and patching in office
- Office moves and setups
- IT Asset inventory management
- Provision, deploy and support phones
- Work with vendors who provide IT solutions in the office
- Work with local office management on any office technology issues/requirements
- Working closely with the Group IT
- Communicate clearly to users in a timely and polite manner and keep the end user informed of the progress of IT requests at all appropriate times
- Highlight and report all major IT issues and risks to Service Manager in a timely manner
- Research, test and implement new systems to improve efficiencies and satisfy user requests
- Other duties in support of the Service Desk, as assigned by the Office Technologies Manager
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 1-3 years experience in a computer related support or and IT operational environment
- Good technology understanding and awareness with the MS technologies: Intune, Active Directory, Office 365
- Good written and communication skills in English
- Experience with documentation and improving SOPs and other process documents
- Good customer focus, and excellent timekeeping is a key requirement of the role
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Good problem-solving abilities and ability to work under own initiative
- Experience with configuring and supporting any version of Windows Desktop (10/11)
- Some basis experience with supporting physical networking is desirable but not essential
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Deskside Support Engineer post at Apex Group includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apex Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Apex Group Career 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Apex Group Career 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Apex Group Career 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Apex Group Career 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Apex Group Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Apex Group Career 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka