ApexAnalytix Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : ApexAnalytix – P2P leaders across the world’s largest companies use apexanalytix supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and recovery audit services in virtually every country to produce billions in documented savings and income each year. Leveraging the latest in cognitive computing and our massive proprietary database of scored supplier records, apexanalytix helps companies to recover and prevent over payments, improve processes, ensure compliant supplier relationships, and optimize working capital.
||Company Name||Apex Analytix|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For ApexAnalytix Jobs 2020 :
The .Net Application Developer is responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server 2012 or later is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
- Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as Directed by a Team Leader.
- Development of new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST based services including WCF and OData
- Writing queries using Linq and Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports.
- Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
Skills Required For ApexAnalytix Jobs 2020 :
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience and usage of Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- MVC6 Frameworks
- Experience with basic Development Patterns
- TFS (Team Foundation System)
- WCF / Web API / WPF
- WCF, OData, and REST based services
- Strong OOPS fundamentals and expertise
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
Documents to be Carried for ApexAnalytix Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ApexAnalytix Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.