Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 | Apollo Hospitals has recruit GNM , B.Sc., Nursing candidates for Staff Nurse - Nursing | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 : Apollo Hospitals has to recruit candidates for Staff Nurse - Nursing positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in GNM , B.Sc., Nursing Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Apollo Hospitals you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Staff Nurse - Nursing includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Apollo Hospitals|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse - Nursing|
|Qualification||GNM , B.Sc., Nursing|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals : Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate healthcare provider in India.
Detailed Job Description For Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Education Qualification: GNM / B.Sc., Nursing
- Minimum Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Hospitals - Sheshadripuram - Bangalore
Job: Staff Nurse
Organization: Apollo Hospitals - Sheshadripuram - Bangalore
Job Posting: Dec 23, 2020
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
1. Management Role:-
- Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
- Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
- Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
- Evaluate her work periodically.
- Report and document all accident/indicants in which she is involved.
- Perform extra duties when called upon especially in an emergency.
2. General Nursing Duties:-
- Recognizes and analyzes the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- Evaluate her performance in relation to the effectiveness of care provided.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Give health teaching to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
3. Specific Unit Related Nursing Care:-
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of the patient).
- Have good communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including pediatrics drug calculations.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower,.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre-operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
- Responsible to carry out – Critical Value Protocol.
- To participate in quality improvement activities.
- Any other jobs assigned by the superior.
- Note: Initial 3 months employees will not be assigned direct responsibility, will work only under the supervision; on completion of 3 months, the employee post competency assessment, if found competent he/she will be assigned direct responsibility.
Documents to be Carried for Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Apollo Hospitals this hiring for which position ?
Apollo Hospitals hiring candidates for Staff Nurse - Nursing position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 ?
GNM , B.Sc., Nursing Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Year candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires