Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 - Apollo Hospitals is recruiting GNM , B.Sc., Nursing candidates for the role of Staff Nurse - Nursing Apply Online @ official website
Apollo Hospitals Recruitment Notification - Apollo Hospitals Career Notification for Staff Nurse - Nursing role | Apollo Hospitals job opening Online Application. Apollo Hospitals is currently recruiting candidates for Staff Nurse - Nursing positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their GNM , B.Sc., Nursing are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Apollo Hospitals, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Staff Nurse - Nursing post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Apollo Hospitals Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse - Nursing|
|Qualification||GNM , B.Sc., Nursing|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Apollo Hospitals :
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate healthcare provider in India.
Detailed Job Description :
- Minimum Education Qualification: GNM / B.Sc., Nursing
- Minimum Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Hospitals - Sheshadripuram - Bangalore
Job: Staff Nurse
Organization: Apollo Hospitals - Sheshadripuram - Bangalore
Job Posting: Dec 23, 2020
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
1. Management Role:-
- Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
- Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
- Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
- Evaluate her work periodically.
- Report and document all accident/indicants in which she is involved.
- Perform extra duties when called upon especially in an emergency.
2. General Nursing Duties:-
- Recognizes and analyzes the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- Evaluate her performance in relation to the effectiveness of care provided.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Give health teaching to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
3. Specific Unit Related Nursing Care:-
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of the patient).
- Have good communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including pediatrics drug calculations.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower,.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre-operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
- Responsible to carry out – Critical Value Protocol.
- To participate in quality improvement activities.
- Any other jobs assigned by the superior.
- Note: Initial 3 months employees will not be assigned direct responsibility, will work only under the supervision; on completion of 3 months, the employee post competency assessment, if found competent he/she will be assigned direct responsibility.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Staff Nurse - Nursing post at Apollo Hospitals includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apollo Hospitals Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Apollo Hospitals Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Apollo Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,