Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 - Applied Materials is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Electrical Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Applied Materials Recruitment Notification - Applied Materials Career Notification for Electrical Engineer role | Applied Materials job opening Online Application. Applied Materials is currently recruiting candidates for Electrical Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Applied Materials, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Electrical Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Applied Materials Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Applied Materials :
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Detailed Job Description :
- Coordinate the procurement and assembly of electrical/ electronic components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve basic technical issues
- Design or modify electrical/electronic engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision
- Perform basic engineering analysis under direct supervision
- Perform and generate basic engineering test reports under direct supervision
- Generate related alpha/ gamma documentation for product release
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic electrical problems
- Effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of generally difficult electrical problems of limited scope
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Electrical Engineer post at Applied Materials includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Applied Materials Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Applied Materials Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,