APSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Assistant Architect Posts | Total Vacancies 577 | Last Date
17.08.2020 08.09.2020 (Date Extended) | PNRD Assam Recruitment Notification @ www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens to fill up 577 vacancies under Panchayat and Rural Development Department & Public Works Department. New employment notice [ADVT. NO. 03/2020] was released on 24.06.2020 regarding latest APSC Jobs 2020. According to the PNRD Assam Recruitment notification, overall 577 aspirants will be recruited for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Assistant Architect Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Assam those candidates can use this Assam Panchayat & Rural Development jobs opportunity. As per the APSC Direct Recruitment notification, candidates should submit the filled application form to Commission’s office on or before
17.08.2020 08.09.2020 (Date Extended) .
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. APSC recruitment 2020 notification and PNRD Assam Jobs application form are available @ www.apsc.nic.in. Assam APSC will recruit the aspirants on Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam state under PNRD & PWD Assam. Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Degree in Architecture and age limit should be 21 years to 38 years. Aspirants should pay required fee via Treasury challan. More details of Assam APSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming APSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, BVA, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||577 posts|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-1,10,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||08.09.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a state government agency of Assam which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. APSC has been servicing since 1937. Headquarter of APSC has been located in Guwahati, Assam until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
APSC Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, these vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||222||Rs.30,000-1,10,000 + GP 12700|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||344||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP 8700|
|Assistant Architect||11||Rs.30,000-1,10,000 + GP 12700|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC AE, JE & Assistant Architech Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer: B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Architect: Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department||(i) B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.|
(ii) The Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
|Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department.||(i) A Candidate must have passed Engineering (Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering) obtained from any institution approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.|
(ii) The Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
|Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department||Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.|
- Age limit should be 21 years to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC will recruit the candidates on Screening/ Written test/ Viva-voce interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Rs. 250 for Gen/ EWS candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC aspirants.
- No fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt to get account details).
Steps to apply APSC Direct Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVT. NO. 03/2020 AE(Civil), JE(Civil) under P&RD Department, Asstt. Architect Public Works (Building & NH) Department”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up PNRD Assam Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from APSC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.