Aptean - Aptean Off Campus Drive is recruiting BBA, M.com, M.sc candidates for the role of Customer Support Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Aptean Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Aptean Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Customer Support Analyst role | Aptean Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Aptean Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Support Analyst positions in Madurai TamilNadu . Candidates who have completed their BBA, M.com, M.sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Aptean Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Support Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Aptean Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Support Analyst|
|Qualification||BBA, M.com, M.sc|
|Job Location||Madurai , TamilNadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Aptean Off Campus Drive :
Aptean has years of experience delivering software for manufacturing and multi-channel retail. We understand the specific needs of different sectors and work hard with our customers to build good relationships. Aptean solutions come with a partnership with our dedicated team, who strive to ensure you get maximum return on your investment. Our software can be tailored, not just to your company, but also to your people
Detailed Job Description :
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem. • Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Note – This position will require working in US & UK shifts (24/7)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Support Analyst post at Aptean Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Aptean Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Aptean )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Aptean – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Aptean ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Aptean Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Aptean ?
The Job location for this post is Madurai , TamilNadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,