Aptean Recruitment 2020 | Associate Analyst | B.Com / M.Com / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Aptean – Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / MBA - Finance|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure that customers are billed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Dealing with queries and problem solving
- Analyzing numerical data
- Communicating with Internal customers over the telephone and via email
- Working among st a team within a friendly office and communicating effectively when remotely
- Administration duties to support the office and team
- Ad hoc duties as requested
Skills Required For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- Strong IT, MS Office and particularly Excel knowledge
- Hard working, outgoing, personable attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills to liaise with colleague remotely
- Able to engage and build strong relationships with the team member and other internal departments
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Analytical thinking
- Well-presented and well mannered
- Previous employment within the industry would be an advantage
Selection Process For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical & Managerial Interview
- HR Discussion
Documents to be Carried for Aptean Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Aptean Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.