Ariyalur District Jobs 2020 | Organizers, Cook & Cooks Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 490 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Ariyalur NMP Recruitment Notification @ ariyalur.nic.in
Ariyalur District Jobs 2020: Ariyalur District has released the new job notice on 22.09.2020 for recruitment of Noon Meal Employees i.e. Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்), Cooks (சமையலர்) and Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்). As per the Ariyalur District Recruitment notification, overall 490 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. It invites offline application from eligible candidates and applications are available at All BDO Offices in Ariyalur District. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 30.09.2020.
Ariyalur ICDS Recruitment notification is available @ ariyalur.nic.in. You may get the application form at BDO Offices in the Ariyalur District. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Ariyalur District will select the candidates for Organizers, Cook & Cooks Assistant Posts on Interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed at Ariyalur [TN]. More details of Ariyalur District latest vacancy, upcoming Ariyalur Noonmeal Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Details Of Ariyalur District Noonmeal Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Ariyalur District|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Noon Meal Organisers, Cook , Cook Assistants|
|Qualification||5th , 8th , 10th , 12th||Total Vacancy||490 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Ariyalur , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.3,000 - 24,200 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Noon Meal Organisers, Cook , Cook Assistants includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.01.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Ariyalur District Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 490 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்)||143|
|Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்)||289|
Eligibility Criteria for Ariyalur District Organizer, Cook & Cooks Assistant Vacancy
- Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்): 10th pass (Gen/ OBC) and 8th Pass/ Fail (ST).
- Cooks (சமையலர்): 8th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்): 5th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 40 years for Gen/ OBC and 18 to 40 years for ST candidates.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (Registered Post/ by Direct) mode only will be accepted.
- Check Advt to get address details.
There is no application fee required for BDO Office Cook, Assistant Cook, Organizer Recruitment.
How to apply Ariyalur District Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ariyalur.nic.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Job Vacancy for Noonmeal Organaisers, Cook, Cook Assistants”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Get the application form from BDO Office then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.