Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 | Junior Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 137 | Last Date 24.07.2020 | APPSC Recruitment Notification @ appsc.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from the Indian Citizens for filling up 137 posts of Junior Specialist Doctor Posts. It has recently released the job notice [ NO.PSC-R(A)/19/2020 ] on 19.06.2020 for above said APPSC Junior Specialist Vacancy. It invites online application from medical graduates. Applicants who are seeking Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh can apply to this APPSC latest Vacancy. As per the APPSC jobs notification, apply online link has been activated and it will be ended on 24.07.2020.
APPSC recruitment notification & Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment apply online link is available @ appsc.gov.in/ www.appsconline.in. Applicants must have possessed Medical Qualification/ PG Degree or PG Diploma and age limit should be 40 years. APPSC selection will be based on Interview/ Viva Voce. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Arunachal Pradesh state. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. More details of Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Specialist Doctor|
|Qualification||Medical Qualification / PG Degree or PG Diploma|
| ||Job Location||, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 - 208700|
|Starting Date||19.06.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Specialist Doctor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly APPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in the State. Arunachal Pradesh State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. APPSC has been servicing to Arunachal Pradesh since 1988. Headquarter of APPSC has been located in ITANAGAR which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Medical Qualification / PG Degree or PG Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit not exceed 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Interview/ Viva Voce will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Jr. Specialist Posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for Gen Candidates and Rs.150 for other candidates.
- You should deposit the fee amount via online mode only.
How to apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appsconline.in.
- Find the advertisement for age limit should be 40 years., click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up APPSC Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.