Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 - Asteria Aerospace is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Notification - Asteria Aerospace Career Notification for Trainee Associate Engineer role | Asteria Aerospace job opening Online Application. Asteria Aerospace is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Associate Engineer positions in Bengaluru, Gurugram . Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Asteria Aerospace, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Associate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Gurugram ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Asteria Aerospace :
Table of contents
Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
Detailed Job Description :
At Asteria, we are looking for a Drone Service Technician, who conducts routine servicing & maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning of sub-systems in the product while ensuring adherence to standard working practices. The individuals in this job shall maintain and repair all the different platforms of Asterias’s product, that are used in various applications such as aerial surveillance & Security, Agriculture, Mapping, Industrial inspection, etc. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Install and flight test the system on-site at customer location.
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and servicing of the Drones.
- Test the product thoroughly and ensure it is working perfectly as per end requirement.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to the customer.
- Educating the drone operators on how to use and maintain the system.
- In-house installation & testing of new product development.
- Responsible for installation of the system and ensure flight worthy post servicing of the product.
- Visit customer location for on-site for scheduled maintenance & Service.
- Keep record of Job cards and material transactions.
- Suggest new solutions that will improve the overall servicing process.
- Service maintenance records per customer shall be maintained with all the relevant details & documents.
- Prepare the feedback form on customer satisfaction level with respect to the product repair.
- Adhering to companies rules and regulations.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Should have good verbal communication skills.
- Should have fluency in Hindi & English languages.
- Should be very flexible in travelling for onsite services/maintenance as the job expects 80% travel through-out the year.
- The individual must have attention to detail, logical thinking, and ability to execute the repair & maintenance activity as per Asteria Standards.
- The individual should be good at following instructions and work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- The individual must exhibit good customer service attribute – courtesy, problem-solving, reliability, good decision-making skills, etc.
- The individual must stay abreast with technology changes and demonstrate strong technical expertise.
- The individual shall be flexible during working hours based on the work assignment.
- The individual shall be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Associate Engineer post at Asteria Aerospace includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Asteria Aerospace Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Asteria Aerospace Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru, Gurugram ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,