Asteria Aerospace - Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive is recruiting BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA candidates for the role of Junior Engineer – Quality Control Apply Online @ official website
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Junior Engineer – Quality Control role | Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Engineer – Quality Control positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Engineer – Quality Control post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Quality Control|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive :
Asteria Aerospace Limited is a full-stack drone technology company providing actionable intelligence from aerial data. Asteria develops deeply customized drone solutions for government and enterprise applications using its in-house hardware design, software development, and manufacturing capabilities.
Detailed Job Description :
Individual is responsible for inspecting and testing the production UAVs and qualifying them based on the delivery requirements. Candidate should have knowledge on engineering of UAVs, safe UAV piloting and able to execute field assignments with minimum supervision.
- Inspect and test UAV components and systems to ensure error free deliveries to customers.
- Carry out inward goods inspection of parts as per requirements.
- Perform inspections using precision instruments to ensure product meets specifications.
- Conduct stage inspections from component to assembly and system level builds during product development and production activities.
- Conduct flight tests of UAVs.
- Identify and document issues and assist with troubleshooting and implementing corrective actions to resolve identified defects.
- Assist in the preparation of test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Prepare, process, and close out production documentation and maintain records.
- Monitor and maintain the calibration of measuring instruments.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, and attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned or required to improve and maintain the Quality Management System.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Knowledge of DGCA regulations is desirable.
- Familiar with sampling standards.
- Working knowledge of inspection and testing tools (Measurement gauges, multi-meters, oscilloscope).
- Knowledge of ISO and AS9100 standards.
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed-wing piloting skill will be an added advantage).
- Ability to analyse UAV flight logs with familiarity with flight parameters.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule during peak periods.
- Good English writing, reading and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work to drive for results.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Engineer – Quality Control post at Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Asteria Aerospace )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Asteria Aerospace – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Asteria Aerospace ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Asteria Aerospace ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,