AstraZeneca Off Campus Hiring Freshers For Graduate Trainee Position
About AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. The Science & Enabling Units IT is AZ’s global IT capability function supporting key business areas operating out of sites across the US, UK, Sweden, India & Mexico.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Work Location: TRIL GTC
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Description: We are looking for hardworking fresher individuals who are quick learners, hardworking and results-oriented. The candidate should have attention to detail and eagerness to learn while possessing good written and verbal communication and should be a standout colleague.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with vendor agency to ensure consistency in terms of file uploads, meta-data, and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with the vendor agency and markets for seamless process execution
- Manage the Digital Asset system and facilitate the uploading of digital assets on the DAM platform
- Adhere to brand guidelines of AstraZeneca and process protocols, during the entire lifecycle of the asset
- Able to work on simple PowerPoint tasks
- Able to manage reports as necessary
- Maintain accurate procedures, standard methodologies and records for the system and meet deadlines while executing the uploads of assets.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, especially with clear sense of working attitude
- Coordinating skills with respect to the work assignment
- Ability to manage time and meet organizational requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to handle and follow-up multiple tasks simultaneously
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization, preferably BCA, Arts and Science
Apply Before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Off Campus Hiring Freshers.