AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 | Front End Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil nadu |Apply Online
Company Profile : AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Front End Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Front End Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For AstraZeneca Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial Front-End Developer who is experienced in the design of web apps and can take ownership of the visual appearance of our product.
- We are working in collaboration with our scientists to help develop better drugs faster, choose the right treatment for a patient and run safer clinical trials.
- Our team is integrating knowledge from biomedical literature, genomics, screening and chemistry to
- Discover novel drug targets.
- Identify patterns defining distinct patient groups and biomarkers.
- Understand drug mechanism of action and safety.
- Build recommendation systems supporting decision making in drug programs.
- As part of our team, you will design and build innovative web applications and data visualizations that AstraZeneca’s drug discovery scientists use to make each of these key decisions.
- You will architect efficient and reusable API and front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers across AstraZeneca to build compelling user-facing products.
Skills Required For AstraZeneca Jobs 2020 :
- Independent, Creative, collaborative, & product focused
- Experience coding as part of a team (including participating in PR reviews, establishing unit testing, linting and performance frameworks within CI/CD)
- Coded a significant project in React before.
- Experience in iterating over designs using prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Have contributed to APIs design
You have experience with React[PV5] [W(6] , Mithril.js, Vue.js or other front end libraries for writing reusable components
You have worked on you own as the solo front-end developer in a team.
You have experience iterating over designs with clients or users
You use redux or other libraries for state management
You have experience using typescript
You have created data visualizations (D3.js, Vega, plotly.js) and maybe even used network visualization libraries (sigma.js, linkurious.js, cytoscape.js)
You have designed or used graphQL APIs in your projects.
You have some knowledge of linux command line and/or CI/CD systems.
You have knowledge of the biological or drug discovery domain
Documents to be Carried for AstraZeneca Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AstraZeneca Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.