Athenahealth - Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, Any degree candidates for the role of Associate Member-Technical Staff Apply Online @ official website
Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment Recruitment Notification - Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment Career Notification for Associate Member-Technical Staff role | Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment job opening Online Application. Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Member-Technical Staff positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Member-Technical Staff post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Member-Technical Staff|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Any degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment :
United by our mission and driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, our work at athenahealth is collaborative, transformative, and above all, it’s meaningful. Our employees take pride in using technology and data-driven insights to inspire changes that will make the U.S. healthcare system better for everyone, including your friends, family and maybe even you.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are looking for an Associate Member of Technical Staff to join our Payer Integration team within our Chennai R&D, Platform & Data services subdivision, Integration Platform zone.
- Our zone vision is to maximize our network effect through efficient, effective, experience driven interoperability and navigate towards value-based care. Our team’s vision is to improve the payer/partner-provider collaboration in healthcare ecosystem for value-based care and better patient experience. We are building a robust and scalable integration platform to enable bidirectional workflow between Payer/Partner and Provider groups to surface Payer/Partner’s insights on patient’s health condition.
- But enough about us, let’s talk about you. Your job will be to build enterprise quality applications/services hosted on cloud, with a focus on complex integration and stability at scale for Payer integration and payer platform solutions. You are a technologist with zeal to solve complex problems, have a growth mindset, are a fast learner, who is willing to work in fast paced environment, help us reach our goal of becoming the healthcare backbone by enhancing our cloud based EHR solution and leveraging the network effect of 100k+ providers. Apply your technical skills towards allowing doctors to be doctors so that they can spend more time doing what they do best: provide patient care.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Design and develop quality code in an agile approach adhering to the business requirements. Deploy the code to production and deliver timely fixes.
- Write unit tests, continuously monitor and maintain code quality by checking potential code bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Build services that run on cloud and cater to billions of transaction volumes, per day.
- Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of integration systems by proactively identifying and proposing new, alternative solutions as appropriate.
- Understand and follow coding conventions, architectural approaches, and best practices.
- Adhere to the team’s Definition of Done; perform peer code reviews to ensure quality standards
- Develop domain knowledge. Take ownership of what you build and coordinate your efforts across the teams to ensure proper completion
- Participate and contribute to Agile ceremonies including daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts, and retrospectives
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in software development role
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in programming languages such as: Java, spring boot
- Knowledge of working with AWS, IaC (Terraform) will be plus.
- Knowledge of working with RESTAPI and SQL development.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Member-Technical Staff post at Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Athenahealth )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Athenahealth – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Athenahealth ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Athenahealth Off Campus Recruitment Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Athenahealth ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,