Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 | Technical Staff | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA | Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Athenahealth partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to drive clinical and financial results. Our expert teams build modern technology on an open, connected ecosystem, yielding insights that make a difference for our customers and their patients.
||Company Name||Athenahealth Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Member, Technical Staff|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Member, Technical Staff includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
Skills Required for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
Documents to be Carried for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Athenahealth Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.