Ather Energy - Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 is recruiting Diploma, B.E candidates for the role of Service Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Notification - Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 Career Notification for Service Engineer role | Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 job opening Online Application. Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Service Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Diploma, B.E are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ather Energy Off Campus 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Service Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 Overview
|Organization||Ather Energy Off Campus 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 :
Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian electric vehicle company founded by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain in 2013. It manufactures the electric scooter Ather 450. It has also established electric vehicle charging infrastructure Ather Grid.
Detailed Job Description :
- You’ll be our: Service Development Engineer
- You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
- You’ll be Aligned with: Lead-Service Quality And Planning
- You’ll be A member of: Service Quality & Planning
What will I be doing at Ather?
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to test and improve product features to enhance service quality.
- Examine proto type parts to determine service, repair, replacement and rework requirements and calculate precise man-hours needed for effective resource allocation
- Monitoring and evaluating internal DFMEA processes to populate possible failure mode work instructions
- Evaluate the influence of change request (CRs) and new product releases on current processes, conducting impact analysis
- Customization of environmental parameters and the way it runs to provide best and fastest fault duplications and isolation of failure mode.
- Work towards improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation, including hard to reproduce and intermittent failures.
- Lead the Failure Analysis cases review meeting with Engineers.
- Engage Design engineering and communicate finding and resolutions of issues.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance existing test strategies, methodologies and test/diagnostic coverage for field returns to drive for improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation.
- Work with the Engineering teams to define test requirements and strategy for new released products.
- Ability to decode hardware related error messages and trace messages to hardware component error checker.
- Ability to simulate failures and identify the failures in complex systems, subsystems and components.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting high complexity HW and ability to isolate the defective component(s).
- Experience scripting and automations, Python, TCL, Perl, C.
- Strong background and experience in testing methodology, test development and test execution and report generation.
- Experience using software development and debug tools.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams with several key areas of responsibility including new product test strategy, product quality, and test development/deployment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Strong background in electronic control systems is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Serial Data communication protocols and/or Software Defined Vehicle architecture.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Proven track record of tackling complex problems.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding electrical wiring diagrams and controller specifications.
- Bachelor degree in Information science/Electronics Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Some attributes that you bring to this role?
- Exploring possibilities – Curiously look for innovative ways to improve service quality
- Inviting feedback – Make it easy for all stakeholders to provide constructive inputs.
- Interacting with people – Keep a finger on the pulse by regularly communicating with role-holders across the service value chain.
- Data analysis and/or database experience
- Hands on diagnostic/repair experience.
What should I have graduated in?
- Graduation: Diploma/B.E in Information Science/Electronics
- Work Experience: 1~3 years in the Electronics Industry
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Service Engineer post at Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ather Energy )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ather Energy – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ather Energy ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ather Energy Off Campus 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ather Energy ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,