Atlas Copco Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical / Electrical | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Atlas Copco (India) Ltd – Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
||Company Name||Atlas Copco (India) Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical / Electrical|
|Experience Needed||2 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Atlas Copco Jobs 2020 :
1. Project Design
- As a member of New Product Introduction (NPI) teams—modeling and robust design of cryocooler & cryochiller subsystems. Through sensitivity analysis, identify components & properties critical to performance
- Design mechanical components and systems to meet product requirements
- On occasion, may have to direct laboratory efforts (including documentation of test procedures, creation of test plans, data analysis, reports) to evaluate performance of new products, or changes to existing products.
- Analyze design options for cost, quality and reliability trade-offs.
- Contribute to the development of product line extensions to expand markets for existing products
- As required, identify / develop / qualify alternative components or designs to address End of Life components
- Specify and co-ordinate qualification testing to evaluate new suppliers, new parts, and/or new processes
- Propose, develop, and qualify value engineering changes to ensure the products remain cost competitive.
- Critically evaluate proposed changes to the design of released product, and take responsibility for approving changes and keeping design documentation current
2. Project Execution and review
- Review design and check for adherence to safety and quality standards as per defined international and Atlas Copco standards.
- Develop status report and monitor and control progress of project.
- Participate in daily and weekly project team meetings to present status report and clarify queries.
- To work on additional work assigned by senior team member as and when required.
- Filling timesheet daily and keeping record of checked drawings.
- Ability to keep record of all communication related to project according to std. procedure defined.
Skills Required For Atlas Copco Jobs 2020 :
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years design experience in electromechanical systems or components, ideally involving precisely tolerance parts and properties
- 1+ years of structural and/or fluids experience in ANSYS
- 3+ years ProE / Solid works Modeling for subassembly and system design
- 3+ years of experience in a lab environment
- Experience in the selection of components such as motors, valves, pumps, compressors
- Experience in material selection to achieve specialized functions such as low friction, sealing, and extreme temperatures
- Experience in Design for Six Sigma or comfort with statistical methods such as hypothesis testing, DOE, and SPC
- Intellectual curiosity for vacuum and/or refrigeration systems
- Track record of having driven work assignments to completion, with accuracy and timeliness
Documents to be Carried for Atlas Copco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply For Atlas Copco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.