Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Atlas Copco (India) Ltd – Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
||Company Name||Atlas Copco|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical, Electrical|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Atlas Copco Jobs 2021 :
The main responsibility of the Project Engineer in Mechanical Design Competence in IAT-MD is to manage the Design and Development projects independently in order to ensure the timely delivery of the high quality designs and drawings in the field of Compressors manufactured at different divisions of Atlas Copco around the world.
In the job of Project Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Center of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
You will be responsible:
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you
- To work on finalizing the output drawings / layout along with the design engineers on the project.
- To ensure and prepare design of the parts as per the scope in the contract documents.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take the ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
- You will handle Projects for design and development, interact with project leaders and customers, and present & discuss the proposed designs, carry out design reviews.
- To understand the build-up of the assemblies, you will have continuous interaction with different Engineering Departments of Atlas Copco group companies and will have the communication with the customers at Product company locations.
- You will estimate the assigned jobs, work on different CAD packages and deliver high quality job in specified time frame. You will be responsible to follow design codes, work instructions & check lists on the tasks handled and carry out the cad checking. It will be your challenge to further develop & expand the scope of activities while working as a good team member
Documents to be Carried for Atlas Copco Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply For Atlas Copco Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.