Atos Syntel Off Campus – Atos Syntel has recruit B.E, B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCS candidates for Trainee Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Atos Syntel Off Campus – Atos Syntel has recruit B.E, B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCS candidates for Trainee Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Atos Syntel Off Campus : Atos Syntel has to recruit candidates for Trainee Software Engineer positions through off campus in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Tirunelveli. The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCS Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Atos Syntel you can use this recruitment.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Atos Syntel Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCS|
|Job Location||, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Tirunelveli|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.03.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- 2022 and 2023 Batch Full-Time Graduates: ONLY from recognized universities
- B.E. / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- BSc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS)
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate percentage: Minimum 60% (All Semesters) : From SSC (X) till highest qualification
- Backlog: No current / active backlog(s)
- Education Break: Up to 1 year (From SSC to Highest Qualification) – Applicable only for 2021 graduates
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai/ Tirunelveli – Atos|Syntel reserves the right of allocation
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Atos Syntel Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Atos Syntel Off Campus )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Atos Syntel Off Campus – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Atos Syntel Off Campus ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Atos Syntel Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Atos Syntel Off Campus ?
The Job location for this post is , Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Tirunelveli