Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 - Atotech is recruiting BE, B.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Atotech Recruitment Notification - Atotech Career Notification for Graduate Trainee role | Atotech job opening Online Application. Atotech is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Trainee positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Atotech, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Atotech :
Table of contents
Atotech is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Responsible for maximising sales by providing quality technical support – customer retention, new product introduction to existing customers and gaining new customers.
- Responsible for installation of chemical processes used in PCB, connector, semiconductor and other Functional electronics coating customers
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules & merchandizing techniques etc
- Responsible for providing offsite / onsite technical support, customer training, documentation and troubleshooting for smooth running of chemical process at customer sites.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Strong subject matter knowledge
- Knowledge of Electroplating & related processes is desirable
- Learning agility with a zeal to explore Sales function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in regional language will be preferred.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee post at Atotech includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Atotech Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Atotech Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Atotech Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,