Autodesk Recruitment Notification for Junior Data Engineer positions, Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Autodesk on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Autodesk, this is your chance to apply Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023
Autodesk is recruiting Bachelor or Master in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics candidates for the role of Junior Data Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Junior Data Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Junior Data Engineer
|Bachelor or Master in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics
|0 to 2 years
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|Upto ₹ 18.9 LPA
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for an Junior Data Engineer who will play an important role in the technical development of important sales tools and business workflow applying data for decision-making. You will improve sales team productivity through creating future state best practices for business analytics. Define, designing, and implementing AWS/BI technologies and services to allow the analysis of data to support strategic programs and ongoing business requirements. You will create analytical reports and develop BI layer with resulting conclusions. You will report to manager in Bangalore and its a hybrid work.
- hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable data pipeline
- Understand, implement and automate ETL pipelines with better industry standards
- Good working knowledge on Python
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analysis
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- You will work with cross functional team to understand the data extracted from different applications
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor or Master in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc
- 0 to 2 years with relevant data engineer experience is required
- Working SQL
- Good knowledge in Python
- Experience in DBT, Airflow, Snowflake and Jenkin
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Data Engineer post at Autodesk includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Autodesk Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Autodesk Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka