Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Autodesk, Inc – Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop and deliver full-stack, high-value, cloud-based applications and experiences that enable Autodesk’s workforce
- Ensure delivery of high-quality solutions by actively participating in quality assurance efforts
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders, locally and across the globe
- Participate in an agile-based development practice delivering value at high velocity
- Provide support for escalated operational issues within supported cloud software platforms
- Stay current with technological changes in latest automation software and tools
- Effectively work as a member of a highly adaptable, multi-discipline team
Skills Required For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other equivalent experience in software development/IT
- 3+ years of experience in developing full-stack software solutions using Amazon Web Services technologies
- Recent hands-on experience with the following technologies: NodeJS/Java, VueJS/ReactJS, TypeScript, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway, AWS SNS/SQS
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- AWS Certification
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Git
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Autodesk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.