Autodesk Recruitment 2021 | Autodesk has recruit BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical candidates for Technical Support Specialist | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Autodesk Recruitment 2021 : Autodesk has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Specialist positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Autodesk you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Specialist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Autodesk : Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
Detailed Job Description For Autodesk Recruitment 2021
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk software like Autodesk Vault or Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or equivalent software tools? Then we would like to hear from you! You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities in specific chat support and other channels as needed
- Resolve customer issues reported to Autodesk via chat, phone, web, online forums, and other channels. Primarily focusing on chat support
- You are expected to support our global customers across geo’s hence you would be required to work on assigned shift to support EMEA time zone Transportation shall be provided for all the shifts
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of technical issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
- Research, verify, and document product issues, solution in short and concise manner as needed
- Escalation of critical issues to Tier 2 teams for resolution
- May have to document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Autodesk Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s/Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Preferably at least 1 - 3 years of industry working experience.
- Knowledge of products like Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or Autodesk Vault or Windchill or Enovia or Team center or any equivalent software’s
- Familiar with mechanical design workflow and process
- Demonstrable capability to “own” the problem (customer issue), troubleshoot and ability to solve or mitigate the problem
- Exceptional team player skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, agile and learn quickly in a fast environment
- Good typing speed and accuracy is required
- Ability to work in flexible working hours/Shifts.
- Good understanding of any database management system such as SQL is preferred
- Java script knowledge is preferred or willingness to learn
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Autodesk Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (04.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Autodesk Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Autodesk this hiring for which position ?
Autodesk hiring candidates for Technical Support Specialist position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, Diploma - Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1 - 3 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Autodesk Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires