Autodesk Recruitment 2021 | Service Engineer | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBA | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Autodesk, Inc – Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Client Services Representative|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBM|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Client Services Representative includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
As a Client Services Representative, you will be a critical part of Autodesk’s help to ensure our customers have instant access to their software and issues are handled with a high level of quality in accordance to defined global principles and guidelines. The position involves strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills. You will be responsible for ensuring that issues or requests are properly analyzed, documented, and resolved with the goal of creating an exceptional experience in an environment of shared team knowledge.
- Ensure Autodesk customers have immediate access to all software products purchased; which may include troubleshooting Autodesk back-office systems or leveraging third party tools to view customer’s machine to determine root cause of access issue
- Execute manual transactions and migration activities associated with system or business changes
- Leverage Automation tools to simplify manual transactions and achieve efficiency when processing the transactions
- Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction. Receive, investigate, and respond to support needs and issues; including order processing and inquiries related to product access, account sign-in, license fulfillment and other miscellaneous support requests
- Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to Autodesk policies, processes, and tools
- Proficient in technology, including ability to learn platforms our customers use to access our products and services, as well as internal applications
- Work in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment while maintaining professionalism with customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Create and modify content in shared knowledge base for use by all of internal Autodesk support resources and/or customers and partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient service solutions to customers and partners
- Act as a liaison with various departments throughout the company
- Be a trusted advisor to internal/external parties
- Strong team player; comfortable providing feedback to colleagues
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership of tasks and behavior, as well as strong attention to details
Skills Required For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Business Management
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a customer service / contact center environment
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce and Siebel
- Experience in using Automation tools, such as UIPath, is a plus
- Operational Requirements:
- Meet or exceed operational KPI
- Leverages Autodesk’s Great Behaviors Guide for guidance on performance relating to the values and ways we work at Autodesk
- On-time Training
- Adherence to support schedule
- Willingness to work varying shifts, including but not limited to weekend shifts and on public holidays, and overtime as necessary to meet business and customers’ demands
- Skills Required:
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to identify trends and propose solutions
- Technology Savvy
- Creative and Innovative
- Adaptable; ability to manage multiple priorities and demands using own initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Pragmatic, comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
Documents to be Carried for Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Autodesk Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.