Avantor Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate | Any Degree | Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Avantor Jobs 2021 :
Member of a multi-disciplined customer support team. Proactive team member, who communicates well with others and is dedicated to achieving team targets. Must have flexible approach and ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Work as part of the Customer Support team
- Demonstrate professionalism, confident, telephone skills
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- To carryout customer support functions that meets deadlines and responsibilities, demonstrating, politeness, proficiency, and skilled behavior.
- Timely and professional response to incoming telephone calls
- Resolve customer product and service queries/complaints
- Pricing enquiries
- Internet queries/registrations
- Provide information on product availability
- Provide Certificates of Analysis
- Any other customer support functions
- To ensure health and safety is supported within the workplace
Skills Required For Avantor Jobs 2021 :
- Customer centric
- Good telephone technique
- Computer literate – intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi task
- Effective/comprehensive communication
- Delivers quality through attention to detail high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and results orientated
- Meets business commitments through acceptance of accountability, customer ownership, time management, punctuality/attendance
- Supports team manager and team colleagues
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Continual Improvement and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Developing People
- Driving Results
- Adhere to VWR’s policies, procedures, rules and guidelines
- Uphold VWR Culture and Values at all times
Documents to be Carried for Avantor Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Avantor Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.