Avnet Recruitment Notification for Customer Support Representative positions, Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Avnet on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Avnet, this is your chance to apply.
Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023
Avnet is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Customer Support Representative. Here, you will find more information about the Customer Support Representative post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Customer Support Representative
|Bengaluru , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
Responds to customer inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves issues, and researches orders.
- May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers (including order expediting, stock queries, reporting and stock rotation).
- May Identify, investigate, and participate in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with consumer laws.
- Maintains and updates electronic and/or hard copy records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
- Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
- Collaboration with other departments or teams may be required to perform role. May frequently respond to requests from others, internally or externally.
- Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in loss of time, resources and/or customer satisfaction.
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of related experience.
Education And Certification(s)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have computer, email, phone, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- May require fluency in more than one language.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Support Representative post at Avnet includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Avnet Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Avnet Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Avnet Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka