AWS - AWS Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, Any degree candidates for the role of Cloud Support Associate Apply Online @ official website
AWS Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - AWS Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Cloud Support Associate role | AWS Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. AWS Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Cloud Support Associate positions in Bangalore Karnataka Across India. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with AWS Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Cloud Support Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||AWS Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Support Associate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Any degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About AWS Off Campus Drive :
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of cloud computing, and AWS, is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn capital infrastructure expenses into variable costs. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance.
Detailed Job Description :
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services
- Now, with AWS Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA – Troubleshooting / Support experience – Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP) – Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc) – Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database – Strong customer focus Multi-tasking skills
– Exposure to Cloud computing.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cloud Support Associate post at AWS Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
AWS Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( AWS )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
AWS – FAQs
Q1. How to apply AWS ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the AWS Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for AWS ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,