Amazon Web Services Recruitment Notification for Cloud Support Associate positions, AWS Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by Amazon Web Services on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Amazon Web Services, this is your chance to apply.
AWS Off Campus Drive 2024
Amazon Web Services is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Cloud Support Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Cloud Support Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
AWS Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Amazon Web Services
|Cloud Support Associate
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and devops.
- As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology, assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cloud Support Associate post at Amazon Web Services includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Amazon Web Services Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( AWS Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
AWS Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply AWS Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the AWS Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Amazon Web Services Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for AWS Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka