AXA Business Off Campus Drive 2020 | Team Member | B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : AXA Business Services – As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters. Protection has always been at the core of our business, helping individuals, businesses and societies to thrive. And AXA has always been a leader, an innovator, an entrepreneurial company, fostering progress in all its dimensions. Our purpose also links back to the Group’s roots. From the outset, AXA has been committed to acting as a force for collective good. From solidarity-based actions with AXA Hearts In Action to work on prevention issues with the AXA Research Fund and the fight against climate change, AXA has always been attentive to its social environment and embraced its responsibility as an insurer: responsibility for taking action upstream in order to better understand risks, with one goal in mind: to ensure better protection.
||Company Name||AXA Business Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Team Member|
|Qualification||B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Team Member includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For AXA Business Jobs 2020 :
Will be responsible for meeting customer expectation through delivering timely, accurate, and professional service via email
- Provide quality instructions or responses to resolve the customer’s issue
- Develop strong customer relationships and resolve customer queries through e-mail within the assigned TAT
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the process
- Emphatic, courteous and always express a sincere desire to help
Skills Required For AXA Business Jobs 2020 :
- Graduate/post-graduate degree
- Typing Proficiency: 40-60 wpm
- At least one year of customer service experience via e-mails
- Proficiency in English communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively
- Excellent analytical, listening and organisational skills
- Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business requirement
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Competent in MS office and web browser environments
- Ability to continually display a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and strong client focus
- Ability to handle process escalations, identify issues and risks and propose resolution
- Professional experience in healthcare insurance will be an added advantage
- Ability to perform tasks on multiple computer applications
Documents to be Carried for AXA Business Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For AXA Business Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.