Bain & Company Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | Any Degree / MBA | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. The firm aligns its incentives with clients by linking its fees to their results. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 57 offices in 36 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.
||Company Name||Bain & Company|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||Any Degree, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Bain & Company Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for survey programming and delivery of new and existing NPS Prism instruments to subscription customers in accordance with client specifications
- Must have previous experience with Decipher or similar survey programming platforms
- Quality testing of the survey and all deliverables to insure client satisfaction, quality standards, and error-free projects
- Create and manage quotas for complex market research surveys using web services and APIs that can integrate with the survey platform to drive efficiencies.
- Follow all best practices related to survey programming and data quality procedures to ensure the data gathered from system has no errors or deficiencies
- Send daily updates and status reports to clients or internal stakeholders for all projects to improve efficient communication and work-flow
Skills Required For Bain & Company Jobs 2020 :
- Work experience: 0-2 years of experience in areas related to survey programming, primary research or equivalent. Hands-on experience in managing end-to-end customer surveys, data analysis or survey development.
- Education Required: Candidate should be a Graduate from top-tier College with strong academic records and 0-24 months of experience or MBA from top-tier business school with 0-12 months of experience. Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Preferred: Concentration in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Market Research is strongly preferred.
- Experience Required: 1-2 years of in-depth experience with survey programming, survey development, and primary market research at a consulting firm, market research agency or data provider
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Exceptional technical skills, including knowledge of market research tools
- Basic knowledge of Python is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Bain & Company Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bain & Company Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.