Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023 - Bajaj Finserv is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MS candidates for the role of Trainee – Technology Apply Online @ official website
Bajaj Finserv Recruitment Notification - Bajaj Finserv Career Notification for Trainee – Technology role | Bajaj Finserv job opening Online Application. Bajaj Finserv is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee – Technology positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MS are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Bajaj Finserv, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee – Technology post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee – Technology|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MS|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Bajaj Finserv :
Detailed Job Description :
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products<xqyqz> applications<xqyqz> and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer. Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee – Technology post at Bajaj Finserv includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bajaj Finserv Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bajaj Finserv Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,