Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive - Bajaj Finserv has recruit BE, B.Tech, MS candidates for Trainee – Technology Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive - Bajaj Finserv has recruit BE, B.Tech, MS candidates for Trainee – Technology Apply Online @ official website
Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive : Bajaj Finserv has to recruit candidates for Trainee – Technology positions through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MS Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Bajaj Finserv you can use this recruitment.
|Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee – Technology|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MS|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee – Technology includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept<xqyqz> design<xqyqz> test<xqyqz> release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products<xqyqz> applications<xqyqz> and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer. Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bajaj Finserv Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bajaj Finserv Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra