Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 - Baker Huges is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Embedded Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 - Baker Huges is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Embedded Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Baker Huges Recruitment Notification - Baker Huges Career Notification for Embedded Software Engineer role | Baker Huges job opening Online Application. Baker Huges is currently recruiting candidates for Embedded Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Baker Huges, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Embedded Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Baker Huges :
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Detailed Job Description :
As an Embedded Engineer, you will develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. You will collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts and various product stakeholders to create unique products. You will implement solutions that are aligned with our future and extend shared platforms and solutions
As an Embedded Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Participating in a group of developers as a member responsible for complex contributions as solution provider
- Involving in bug verification, release testing or beta support.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Have proficiency with 1-5 years in real-time embedded programming using C/C++ on 16/32 bit microprocessors and/or DSPs.
- Have Proficiency with 1-5 years of FPGA design on any platform like Xilinx Altera.
- Have an Experience with few of the following communication protocols used in an industrial controls or semiconductor environment: EtherCAT, DeviceNet, CANOpen, Profibus/Profinet, TCP/IP, UART.
- Have Concept knowledge of at least one commercial RTOS
- Be aware of debugging and troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as WireShark, TCP DUMP, etc.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Embedded Software Engineer post at Baker Huges includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Baker Huges Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Baker Huges Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Baker Huges Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,