Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 - Balod District Court has announced 33 Vacancies for Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III Posts. Last Date to apply 07.02.2022
Balod District Court Recruitment - Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III job Notification | Balod District Court Recruitment Notification. The Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III posts. This notification was announced on 07.01.2022 , and applications are open to B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, MCA candidates for 33 vacancies in Balod , Chhattisgarh . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 07.02.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Balod District Court|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Balod Chhattisgarh|
|Salary||Rs.18,420 to 91,300 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Balod District Court :
Table of contents
Balod is a town in banks of river Tandula and a nagar palika in Balod district in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. Balod is 44 km from Dhamtari and 58 km from Durg. Balod has one college, one court, one CHC, and a jail. Medical facilities are good in Balod.
Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 33 vacancies for Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
- B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, Graduate, Post Graduate, Masters Degree, Diploma
- Candidates can check the Post wise educational qualification details from the below attached official notification.
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III - Rs.18,420 to 91,300 (per month)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer, Steno Typist, System Assistant, System Officer, Assistant Grade III posts through offline (by postal) mode from 07.01.2022 to 07.02.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Balod District Court website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 07.02.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Office of Collector & District Magistrate, Tandula Dam Road, Balod, Chhattisgarh 491226|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||07.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||07.02.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Balod District Court Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 07.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
07.02.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You