Bank of America Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | MBA – Finance | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bank of America – The Bank of America Corporation (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second-largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase.
||Company Name||Bank of America|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst - GBS|
|Qualification||MBA - Finance|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst - GBS includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Bank of America Jobs 2020 :
Cross Asset Solution and Strategies (“CASS”) desk now known as Global Sustainable Finance Group (“GSFG”) primarily focuses on tax equity financing in the renewable and low carbon energy sector
- Preparing financial models on tax equity and debt financings in renewable energy sectors such as Solar, Wind and also other non-renewable low carbon sectors such as Natural Gas with specific focus on Project Finance
- Preparing deal related Memos such as Prioritization Memo, Endorsement Committee Memo, Screening Memo, Sponsorship Committee Memo and Credit Approval Memo for live deals at various stages of the debt and tax equity transactions
- Executing detailed and structured research in on potential opportunities and new topics in Sustainable Finance
- Working on market updates documents which include latest happenings, new deals and trends for Sustainable Finance encompassing United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Asset Finance & Structured Lending
- Construction financing which would be taken out by a combination of tax equity and back leverage financing
- Update Credit / Risk on potential structural changes
- Perform due diligence including Industry, Company, Detailed Debt Profile and Financials
- Research Capital markets, industry and company information and produce market commentary
- Communicate and interact with senior team members
Skills Required For Bank of America Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- Strong Finance Knowledge including understand Global companies’ filings and financials
- Familiar with company filings and Capital Structure of the company
- Ability to understand and infer various types of Debt’s characteristics (Tax Equity, TLA, TLB, Notes, Revolver, Mezz., 2nd Lien)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good at information gathering and comprehending
Desired skills :
- Hands-on experience on Bloomberg, Excel
- Professional work experience in Equity Modelling or Project Finance related to Renewables Energy sector
- Exposure to Alteryx, Tableau skills
- Credit Agreement Analysis including Liens, covenants, pricing grid, accordion, LC, bank group, security, ABL (borrowing base, access availability, cash dominion), swingline etc
- Analyze debt ratios like leverage, FCCR, Capitalization etc.
- Valuation (debt/equity) techniques
Documents to be Carried for Bank of America Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bank of America Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.