Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Security Officers and Fire Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 21.12.2020 | BOI Recruitment Notification @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites online applications for recruitment of Security Officers and Fire Officer in Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. According to the Bank of India recruitment notification [Project No. 2020-21/3], overall 21 vacancies are filled by BOI and these vacancies are assigned for Security Officers and Fire Officer posts. Applicants who are searching Bank jobs in Central Govt can use this BOI Job Opportunity. As per the BOI Notification apply online link has been activated on 07.12.2020 and it will be ended on 21.12.2020.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification and BOI recruitment apply online link is available @ bankofindia.co.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Bank of India recruitment process will be done on the basis of Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of Bank of India latest vacancy, upcoming BOI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Security Officer, Fire Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 - 45,950 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Security Officer, Fire Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Bank of India Vacancy Details
- As per the BOI notification, overall 21 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Security Officers and Fire Officer Vacancy
- Security Officer: Degree in any discipline.
- Fire Officer: B.E/ B.Sc./ HSC.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Security Officer (MMGS-II)||i) Graduate ii) Certification in Computer Science for 3 month or Information Technology as one subject in Graduation Level iii) Should be Officer with 5 Yrs. Commission Service in Army/Navy/Air Force or Police Officer not below rank of DSP for 5 Yrs. or as Assistant Commandant with 5 Yrs. in Paramilitary Forces|
|Fire Officer (MMGS-II)||i) B.E. (Fire Engineering) or B.E. (Fire Engineering)/B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering or B.Sc with Station Officer Course Pass with 7 Yrs. Exp. or Higher Secondary with Sub Fire Officer Course Pass with 10 Yrs. Exp. or B.Sc with Graduate ship in Fire Engineering (GIFE) having 2 Yrs. Exp. ii) Certification of Computer Course for 3 month or Information Technology as subject at Graduation level|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Security Officer (MMGS-II)||25-40 Yrs. as on 01-11-2020 (SC/ST/XSM+5 Yrs, OBC+3 Yrs)|
|Fire Officer (MMGS-II)||25-35 Yrs. as on 01-11-2020|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Security Officer (MMGS-II)||Rs.31705-45950/-|
|Fire Officer (MMGS-II)||Rs.31705-45950/-|
- Bank of India recruitment process will be based on Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.850 for Gen & Others and Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist Security and Fire Officer in MMGS-II-Project No.2020-21/3 Notice dated 01.11.2020“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- back to the page click “Click here for Apply online“.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.