BARC Recruitment 2020 | Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced 105 Vacancies for Junior Research Fellow Posts in Mumbai , Maharashtra | Last Date to apply 31.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
BARC Recruitment 2020 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Research Fellow posts. This notification was announced on 18.12.2020. M.Sc candidates can apply for 105 vacancies in Mumbai Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 31.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (06.03.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Category||cetral Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||105 Post|
| ||Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre : The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility, headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
Vacancy Details for BARC Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellow||105|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for BARC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc and 55% aggregate in M.Sc from a recognized University
Application fees and payment details for BARC Recruitment 2020
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for BARC Recruitment 2020
Age limit :
- The candidate should be less than 28 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.40,000 (per month)
selection process :
- Selection will be based on Interview , Qualifying Examination.
How to apply BARC Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest BARC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow posts through Online mode from 18.12.2020 to 31.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Bhabha Atomic Research Centre website http://www.barc.gov.in/
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 18.12.2020
- Last date to apply : 31.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
BARC Recruitment 2020 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for BARC Recruitment 2020 ?
M.Sc Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for BARC Recruitment 2020 ?
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre released 105 vacancies for Junior Research Fellow Posts
✅ How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2020 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC, ST, PWD, Women candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.31,000 per month. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
The candidate should be less than 28 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for BARC Recruitment 2020 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai Maharashtra
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.12.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
31.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post