Barclays Careers 2023 - Barclays is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Management Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Barclays Recruitment Notification - Barclays Career Notification for Data Management Analyst role | Barclays job opening Online Application. Barclays is currently recruiting candidates for Data Management Analyst positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Barclays, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Management Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Barclays Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Management Analyst|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Barclays :
Detailed Job Description :
Take prime responsibility, working within the BUK CDO team in India and UK to create business lineage, identify DQ controls and gaps, data analysis, profiling, developing CDE/DQ solutions around BUK CDO initiatives and implement DQ rules in production using Ab Initio GDE, Express>It and MDH.
What will you be doing?
- Prior experience in building Data Lineage solutions in financial domain
- Expertise in MS Office, experience in building Excel macro and formulas
- Execute delivery plans of the Data Lineage & Metadata team
- Execute identification and resolution of data lineage issues, supporting the analysis and creation of remediation plans in partnership with BAU teams
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of our Data Entity standards and interlocks with the CDO offices
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of Data Models, capturing and establishing lineages between various models, data requirements, and business requirements.
- Support annual attestation activities of critical data flows
- Support/provide inputs for Data Governance Forums
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Proficiency in ETL tool with hands on experience and willingness to learn new tools & technologies. Hands of experience and knowledge around feature ETL, Data Warehousing
- Broad knowledge of Data Management and/or Governance, Data Quality, Metadata Management
- Hands-on experience running in running various methods like Data Lineage, Data Profiling, Data Quality Rule Implementation, Business Rules Validation, Identification of Data Errors and Produce/Publish DQ reports
- Knowledge and hands on experience of SQL is mandatory
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and convert abstract ideas into actionable requirements
- Ability to work with ambiguous situations and uncertainty
- Out of the box thinking to solve real world problems , should be able to juggle between multiple priorities efficiently
- Work collaboratively with teams across different geographic locations and contribute to Data Management and Governance capabilities.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Management Analyst post at Barclays includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Barclays Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Barclays Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Barclays Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Barclays Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Barclays Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Barclays Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra