Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 | Barclays has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, MC, ME, MTech candidates for Technology Graduate Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for Technology Graduate Analyst positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, MC, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Barclays you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Technology Graduate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technology Graduate Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MC, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Barclays : Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services
Detailed Job Description For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach
The overall purpose of the role:
- Work on projects & tech on developing highly scalable application
- Design and develop Micro services, GUI, Server components
- Implement Functional solutions, unit test & coordinate releases and where applicable contribute to design sessions.
- Interact with end users & product owner to understand their requirements and build solution pertaining to that.
- Work as a part of a local team and liaise regularly with colleagues in other regions.
- Provide support to for the applications BAU work as needed.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- Strong application & development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
As a developer, the candidate would need to take up few tasks in status reporting and addressing requests from management and participate in local initiatives.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
He/she is expected to come up with new ideas, best design approach using problem solving skills for any new piece of work or any new enhancement in system. They will also need to brainstorm with other members in team to finalize on any problem solution.
- The candidate is expected to be a passionate about coding and understand Objet oriented programming
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary team player with good attitude
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (06.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Barclays this hiring for which position ?
Barclays hiring candidates for Technology Graduate Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, BCA, MC, ME, MTech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires